<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Citrus

Monday, January 6, 2014

Citrus

IMG_4930
Shirt: H&M // Jeans: Old Navy // Boots: thrifted // Clutch: thrifted

Happy Monday! How was your first weekend of 2014? Mine was pretty good. I treated the weekend as a last hurrah before I really start working full steam on my goals for the year. Speaking of goals, one of my goals for 2014 was to move Shen Dove Style over to Wordpress and my own domain which I'll be doing later this week. More details on the move in a separate post!

IMG_4926
This outfit was worn during the holidays on a day much warmer than the frigid temperatures we are currently having in Philly.  I know that the Pantone color of the year is radiant orchid, but bright orange is a color I never tire of wearing.
IMG_4929

Here's to an awesome week. Stay warm!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home