<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: December 6th

Friday, December 6, 2013

Links of the Week: December 6th

Cameron meets Nelson Mandela
Happy Friday!  Here is some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.

This guy has the most gorgeous natural hair



Have a lovely weekend.


{Image: Johnny Green/PA Wire}

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 9, 2013 at 11:21 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

Things i still can't do at 30 was a good laugh - got me thinking about my list, and right now I'd put 'filling my car tires with air' at the top, since I need to do it right now and all anyone wants to tell me is "its so easy" and not, "i'll show you how to do it lydia".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home