<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: December 13th

Friday, December 13, 2013

Links of the Week: December 13th

Happy Friday!  Here is some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.

Follow Cynthia's advice and read this story over the weekend (with tissues on hand).

I'm going to set aside some time to listen/watch Beyonce's new visual concept album over the weekend.  What are your thoughts on it, if you've listened/watched already?

You'll make more money if you can code

I'm such a wimp when it comes to cold weather, it's time for me to invest in some winter weather accessories like this.  I also need a warm(er) winter coat, but that's fodder for a whole separate blog post...

Have some fun with your desktop icons

Start a travel fund (so you can have some travel fun!)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At December 13, 2013 at 3:11 PM , Anonymous Amber said...

I've only listened to the little clips from iTunes to Beyonce's album. I really like the Pretty Hurts so far, and the song she did with Frank Ocean.

 
At December 13, 2013 at 11:23 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

Proximity. It's so true. You don't want it to be, yet it is. Something to think about, for sure, and I constant reminder I need to put myself out there. Literally.

 
At December 14, 2013 at 11:06 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I defiitely need to do the same!

 
At December 14, 2013 at 11:08 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I'll let you know what I think after I've seen/listened!

 
At December 16, 2013 at 11:18 AM , Anonymous Marie McGrath said...

Great links Shen! I especially loved the triangles garland, so simple and so cute!


www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

 
At December 18, 2013 at 2:07 AM , Anonymous Melissa Alam said...

Thanks for sharing my post! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home