<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Printed Pants

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Printed Pants

IMG_4799
Blazer: Loft (old) // Top: Marshalls // Pants: Old Navy (similar) // Heels: Target

I'll never abandon my dresses and skirts, but I'm really feeling pants these days, particularly pants with bold prints.  I'll definitely be on the hunt for more cute (petite friendly) pants for the season.

Are you feeling pants these days or are you a dress and skirt loyalist?

IMG_4795
 IMG_4796

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At October 2, 2013 at 10:26 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I love the pants - now that it's getting cooler I will definitely be reaching for them more often, and it's good to have fun choices like these.

 
At October 3, 2013 at 10:12 PM , Anonymous Alex said...

I always wear dresses, but I do really like pants. It's just so hard to find a decent pair!

 
At October 4, 2013 at 7:40 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Aren't they? Never thought I'd have more pants than dresses on my wish list.

 
At October 4, 2013 at 7:41 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I know! That's why I strayed away from them for so long, but I've found some cute ones that work for short ladies lately.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home