<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 90's Vibe

Monday, October 14, 2013

90's Vibe

IMG_4833
Jacket: Zara girls section // dress: swapped // vintage Coach bag: thrifted // 
Ankle boots: Target // Sunglasses: Smak Parlour

Despite the fact that I am a child of the 80's and 90's, when it comes to fashion, I don't often get nostalgic for that time period. But I admit that this outfit does have a hint of the 90's to it (dark florals, denim jacket, bucket bag...).  All I need are some "Poetic Justice" waist length box braids to really take this look back to the 90's.  For today, I'll embrace the 90's, though tomorrow's outfit could be channeling an entirely different decade.

IMG_4829IMG_4831

Here's to an awesome week!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 15, 2013 at 10:48 PM , Anonymous Alex said...

I actually do love the 90s florals that have been coming back into style. But I give you permission to smack me if I start wearing them with a side ponytail and scrunchie!

 
At October 16, 2013 at 10:46 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Wow scrunchie's and side ponytails! I loved them back in the day, but I don't plan on revisiting them either : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home