<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: September 27th

Friday, September 27, 2013

Links of the Week: September 27th

c349c71223537be8d487fa027e9d2af3
Happy Friday!  Here is some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.

I'm considering signing up for this class. It would definitely save me money on clothing alterations.


On defending your product.

Looking for something to do in Philly this Sunday? Stop by the Sweet & Spark Trunk Party.

I really like the design of this couple's small, stylish space. 

For someone like me who doesn't plan on getting tattoo's these temporary ones are a cute non-permanent option.

I need to stock up on a few cozy sweaters.  This one is an option.

Have a lovely weekend!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2013 at 8:12 PM , Anonymous Sarah said...

That class sounds awesome! Probably worth the investment. And those tattoos are great. I'm too chicken to get inked (right now!) but I'm like 90% sure I know what I'd get.

 
At September 30, 2013 at 3:21 PM , Anonymous Amber said...

I spend so much money on alterations. If you learn any tricks, pass them along! And I love the BGLH blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home