<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Fall Style Inspiration

Monday, September 9, 2013

Fall Style Inspiration

Fall Fashion Inspiration
It took a while, but now I'm finally excited about fall; of course a big portion of my excitement comes from fall fashion possibilities.  Here is some "Pinspiration" from my Fall Style Pinterest Board and some items I'd love to add to my fall wardrobe this season.
fall style pieces
 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 //
7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 //

{Images}

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At September 9, 2013 at 8:06 AM , Anonymous Natasha Fatah said...

Thanks for a lovely inspiring board Shen! I love it!
xoxo
N

 
At September 9, 2013 at 6:43 PM , Anonymous laniza said...

That second picture (purple and red) is giving me LIFE!!

 
At September 10, 2013 at 7:20 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady! How are you?

 
At September 10, 2013 at 7:20 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I love that look too! I'm definitely going to recreate my own version.

 
At September 11, 2013 at 10:57 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I'm not quite ready for fall, but according to the weather report, it's coming. this weekend. that brocade pencil skirt with the leather jacket might make me feel better about it though.

 
At September 12, 2013 at 1:46 PM , Anonymous Heidi/FranticButFab said...

Love everything. Now off to re-pin your entire board ... :)

 
At September 18, 2013 at 10:25 PM , Anonymous stylelustpages said...

Thanks for including my clutch! I was just heading to go follow your board on Pinterest. Love those looks!


xo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home