<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Pack Light

Monday, August 26, 2013

Pack Light

Purple  Dress and Black Bag 3
Dress: AA via Buffalo Exchange // Wedges: Nine West via Marshalls // Vintage Coach bag via Buffalo Exchange (similar)

I've come to the conclusion that I carry around way too much stuff in my bag on weekdays but I can't help myself.  I want to be prepared for any occasion (tired feet in need of flats, make-up retouch, desire to write down my thoughts, rain...you get the idea).   So on weekends, I now stick to cross body bags like this vintage Coach one I bought recently or clutches. See past what's in by bag posts here and here.   Now I have to just translate this less is better mentality to my weekday bag...

Happy Monday!

Purple Dress Black Bag 2

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At August 26, 2013 at 11:57 PM , Anonymous Eli said...

I have a bag now that has both the crossbody and arm hangs, best idea ever. I can just throw it over when I get tired. BUT I'm tempted to go back to my old essentials of wearing LeSportSac bags, they're cute and light as a feather! If you're okay with a non-leather bag, this is the way to go.

 
At August 27, 2013 at 8:21 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I never thought of a LeSportSac! Maybe I'll stumble across one on my next thrifting trip.

 
At August 27, 2013 at 3:14 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I used to only carry around huge bags so that I could be prepared for every contingency, but a desire to have a cute small bag as a daily bag forced me to pair down the necessary objects. It's not like I can't stow the umbrella in the car anyway.

 
At August 29, 2013 at 7:52 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Very true. I don't have a car, so on some days, an umbrella is essential : ) but sometimes carrying a smaller bag is worth getting rained on a little.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home