<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Maxi Brights

Monday, August 5, 2013

Maxi Brights

IMG_4713
Top: Marshalls; Skirt: Old Navy (similar); Clutch: Gigee Marie; Necklace: Shoxie

This skirt previously worn roughly a year ago does what most petite ladies strive for their clothing to do: give the illusion of more height!  Or maybe I'm just imagining I look taller in this skirt...but I'll take it.  A small (imagined?) illusion of height paired with my continuing love of neon green make this outfit a well loved combination.  I've only worn this skirt twice this season, but that's not such a big deal since I wear maxi skirts year-round.  I need to keep in mind how season-less clothing items make life easier and more economical when I start to shop for fall.

Neon and Prints
IMG_4714
This weekend flew by as they tend to do during the summer.  But I'm ready for Monday.
Let's make it a positive and productive week!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At August 5, 2013 at 10:42 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

You look great! Yes, you DO look taller!

 
At August 5, 2013 at 11:55 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I often feel taller in a maxi, but even if it made you look shorter, i'd still love this one because of the awesome color.

 
At August 6, 2013 at 7:06 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! Good to know I didn't imagine it : )

 
At August 6, 2013 at 7:06 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home