<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: August 23rd

Friday, August 23, 2013

Links of the Week: August 23rd

Screen Shot 2013-08-23 at 11.45.47 PM
Who else is excited that the weekend is here?  I'm going to try to squeeze in a few summer activities that I haven't gotten around to yet and may try a new recipe.  Here is some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.

How I paid off my student loans: 3 but true crazy stories. Don't think I'd go to these extremes but I'm always inspired by interesting debt pay-off stories.

Northeast Coast folks: Looking for something to do this weekend?  Take a trip to Brooklyn for Afro Punk Fest. I've never been but heard it was fun (and free with an RSVP!).


I've been on the hunt for a blush that works for my skin tone.  I picked up this one recently and like it so far. 

The bookworm in me loves this tumblr.

Have you tuned in to Al Jazeera America yet?  Read this to learn about one view of the coverage so far.

It's pretty apparent that I love wearing maxis...so I definitely want to participate in this bloggers link up. If you are a shortie like me, ASOS has cute maxis skirts in petite sizes like this one and this one.

Have a lovely weekend!

{Image}

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 26, 2013 at 11:09 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

Some interesting articles Shen, I definitely fall into the trap of not being able to say 'no' and I would not have guessed having your hands clasped in front of you was a bad pose. I was surprised that having your arms crossed over your chest was not on the list though.

 
At August 26, 2013 at 5:50 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I'm glad you found them interesting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home