<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: July Favorites

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

July Favorites

July Favorites
Before we get too far into August, here are some of my favorites from the month of July.

Snack: I made peanut butter cups inspired by this recipe (twice). So good...
Outfit: My favorite outfit of the month was Loud Florals.
Book: I won this book at Femme & Fortune's launch party.  It was such an appropriate book for me given my love of vintage and thrift shopping.  I'm definitely going to use it for future reference.
Beauty: Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Perfume was a favorite this month.  I guess I should start looking for fragrances that will work for fall...
App: I'm working on getting better at capturing photos with my iPhone since I usually have that on me rather than a camera.  The VSCO Cam App definitely helps with photo editing.
Music: Quadron's Avalanche album has been on repeat this month. I'm looking for new music to listen to during the month of August, so music recommendations are appreciated.

What were your favorites from last month?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home