<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Fresh Look

Monday, August 12, 2013

Fresh Look

IMG_4724 Jumpsuit: gifted--tie-dyed with RIT Dye (similar, similar) // 
Wedges: Marshalls // Clutch: The Career Wardrobe (similar)

Happy Monday! I decided to give a fresh look to this hand-me-down jumpsuit previously worn here with some RIT Dye (this is the color I used).  Though I have used RIT Dye before, I've never actually tie-dyed a clothing item before.  But I figured, if I'm going to experiment, I might as well do so on something I didn't actually pay for in the first place.  Using dye is one of my favorite ways to modify the look of clothing because it's so inexpensive and relatively easy.

Have you given any items in your wardrobe a fresh look lately?

Dyed IMG_4725
Here's to a positive and productive week!

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At August 12, 2013 at 9:44 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

Ohh it came out really well! And what a bold change. I love it!

 
At August 12, 2013 at 2:07 PM , Anonymous Carol Li said...

I love this tie dye look on you!


www.petitestyleonline.com

 
At August 12, 2013 at 3:18 PM , Anonymous Allie at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

Oh my gosh this came out SO well!! Love it, and love it on you!

 
At August 12, 2013 at 4:20 PM , Anonymous laniza said...

Wow! I love it. Jumpers suit your figure.

 
At August 12, 2013 at 6:47 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At August 12, 2013 at 6:47 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks so much lady!

 
At August 12, 2013 at 6:48 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady! I was hesitant to try jumpsuits because of my height, but now I love them.

 
At August 19, 2013 at 1:17 AM , Anonymous Eli said...

I love both ways on you but the blue looks soooo good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home