<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: The short of it

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The short of it

IMG_4679
Dress: Buffalo Exchange (similar: 1, 2, 3); Necklace: Beacon's Closet; Shoes: Nine West (old); 
Bag: Marshalls (similar); Earrings Sonia V Boutique

This dress is so much more wearable since I got it shortened (previously worn in this post). Now I'm inspired to search my closet to see if I have anything else in there I haven't been wearing that could use minor alterations.  Having clothing that is the proper length is key for shorties like me and for taller ladies. 

Do you get your clothing altered?

Untitled-1 IMG_4678

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At July 17, 2013 at 3:17 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

You are right - when something is the correct length it becomes so much more wearable! I have to hem about half of what I buy, but sometimes I'm lazy and don't for a really long time, letting it sit unworn.

 
At July 17, 2013 at 3:17 PM , Anonymous Amber said...

Awe I just love polka dots! I love the pop of extra color from your heels too. Beautiful!

 
At July 18, 2013 at 12:56 AM , Anonymous Nathy F. said...

Love this! The dress is adorable and so feminine. And the heels you wore it with are so pretty. Love the height on them too.

I get my pants shortened all the time. Wish I knew how to do it myself. One day I'll learn.

 
At July 19, 2013 at 7:49 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At July 19, 2013 at 7:49 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home