<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: June Favorites

Saturday, July 6, 2013

June Favorites

June Favorites
I hope you had a great July 4th!  Unbelievably, 2013 is half over.  It's been a good year so far and I have the feeling the second half will be even better.  Here were some of my favorites from June.

  1. Snack: Chicken Quesadillas may not have been the healthiest snack, but they were a favorite this month.
  2. Outfit: Red Accents was favorite outfit of the month.  I wore a variation of it for the 4th of July also.
  3. Book: My favorite read of the month was Maya's Notebook.  Isabel Allende is one of my favorite authors and though the story had a different tone than some of her previous work, I still enjoyed it.
  4. Beauty Product: White nail polish has become a favorite this season, it goes with everything which is always a plus when choosing nail polish colors.
  5. App: Since Google Reader is now extinct, Feedly has become my app of choice when keeping up on my blog reading.  I've heard good things about Bloglovin also.
  6. Music: Two albums have been in heavy rotation this month for me: Born Sinner and The Gifted.
Did you have any favorites for the month of June?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home