<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: June 1st

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Links of the Week: June 1st

Happy Saturday!  Here is some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.  I hope it's sunny where you are today because it's definitely sunny (and hot) here in Philly.  Have a lovely weekend!


One blogger's journey to New York and because I have New York on the mind apparently, here is a New York Apartment Guide.

Win a trip to the Essence Festival.

On body image and self worth

As usual for this time of year (okay any time of year), I have shoes on the brain.  I'm currently loving these sandals and these too.

I will definitely try this 30 Day Ab Challenge during the month of June!

Can everybody wear shorts?  I say Yes!

These photos make me want to hop on a plane and wander around Amsterdam (on a bike).

Are you in Philly and looking for something to do this Sunday? Check out the Philly Edition of the Brooklyn Flea.

{image}

Labels:

4 Comments:

At June 1, 2013 at 6:56 PM , Anonymous Allie at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

Aww thanks for the mention! You always have the best links, honored to be on it. <3

 
At June 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I would love to go back to amsterdam! Especially in the summer. That would be awesome. Or actually anywhere in europe.



Good luck with your ab challenge. This month I need to work on my thighs.

 
At June 4, 2013 at 7:06 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

You're welcome lady!

 
At June 4, 2013 at 7:07 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I'm with you on going anywhere in Europe, have to make it happen soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home