<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: May 26th

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Links of the Week: May 26th

Hello there! Hope you are having an amazing weekend full of good food and festivities.  Here is some reading material to keep you occupied for the remainder of your weekend.

10 ways to develop a mastery mindset

I'm over my cupcake and pie kicks which each lasted for a few years.  Maybe I should move on to another dessert type and try making these donuts next time I get a sweet tooth.  I need a donut pan first though.

Loved this recap of a recent anniversary event for a Philly boutique.  I love hearing about "new to me" local shops.

Check out this insightful Ted Talk: Why 30 is not the new 20.

Are you in the Philly area and in need of an internship? Check out this opportunity.

This vegan quinoa sushi recipe looks tasty.

Cross-body bags are my current weekend bag style of choice. This one and this one are cute options I'd love to add to my growing collection.

This natural hair tutorial on Refinery 29 is right on time.  I'm gonna add victory rolls into my style rotation immediately.


{Image}

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM , Anonymous K. said...

That Ted talk was very interesting. 20-somethings definitely need to hear this!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home