<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: May 11th

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Links of the Week: May 11th


Here's some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.

Secrets to becoming a morning person.

Are you a Scandal fan?  Even if you aren't, you should check out the best Scandal recaps ever.

Solo workers bond at shared workspaces.

What the world eats.

Style inspiration from my current favorite music video.

I think these pumps are very cute.

The fashion stylist behind an NBA star.

I don't plan on buying any new nail polishes anytime soon. But when I do, I'll keep this post in mind.

How to balance blogging with a day job.

I'm so tempted to save up for and purchase this wallpaper for renters.

I hope all of the mama's out there are having a lovely weekend. Happy Mother's Day!




Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 11, 2013 at 8:30 PM , Anonymous Emily Tharp said...

Awesome links this week! I clicked on almost all :)
-Emily
www.herphilly.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home