<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: March Favorites

Monday, April 1, 2013

March Favorites

March Favorites
Now that April has begun, here are a few of my favorites from the month of March.
  1. Snack: Oranges were my favorite snack of the moment.
  2. Outfit: This was my favorite outfit of the month.
  3. Book: Blog Inc. was a favorite book of the month.  It's always cool to learn tips from successful bloggers.
  4. Beauty: My favorite beauty product of the month was Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer.  It offers light coverage that lasts all day.
  5. App: My favorite app of the month was the NPR News App so I can keep track of the top news stories.
  6. Music: This album was a favorite during the month of March.
Did you have any favorites during the month of March?

Oranges Image source

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home