<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: April 7th

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Links of the Week: April 7th


Happy Sunday!  Here is some (belated) reading to keep you occupied for the remainder of the weekend.

I'm going to try this project to create stylish storage in my apartment.

Put your money where your happy is.

Life and love and never stop growing.

Here are a few movies that I plan to add to me to-see list.

I'm still on the hunt for a neutral colored wedge or heel to wear this season, these would be a good option, I also like these heels too though they are dressier.

I'm going to try this recipe as a healthier option to my usual cookie or candy bar when I get a sweet tooth.

Have a fabulous afternoon!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At April 7, 2013 at 10:47 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

The madden girl wedges will probably be more comfortable, but the JCs are just some fabulous, stare-worthy shoes.

 
At April 8, 2013 at 4:33 PM , Anonymous kiesh said...

As usual, great links! Putting your money where your happy is resonates with me.

 
At April 10, 2013 at 8:01 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I was thinking the same thing about the shoes!

 
At April 10, 2013 at 8:01 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home