<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: April 13th

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Links of the Week: April 13th

Image 

Here's some good reads to keep you occupied this weekend!

When I purchase my first juicer (perhaps this one) I'll try this green juice recipe.

Are you making one of these money mistakes?

Here are some cute iPhone cases, to freshen up your phone for spring.

Productivity tips!

Conquer writer's block with these time management tips.

Questions every woman must answer.

These cute gold earrings could be worn with dressy or casual looks.

I didn't even realize you could get around LA pretty easily without a car. I'll keep this in mind on my next trip there!

I could imagine myself wearing this simple shirt dress for work this summer.  You definitely need sleeves in highly air conditioned offices.

I also love this gold clutch.  I need to carry clutches more during the daytime, my daily work bag is embarrassingly heavy.

Not sure what to do with your life? Lean in anyway.

Here is a great mini travel guide to France. I'm bookmarking this for future reference since France is on my to-travel list.

If you are in Philly next Friday, don't forget to purchase tickets for this cool shopping event.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home