<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: March 22nd

Friday, March 22, 2013

Links of the Week: March 22nd



Happy Friday!  Here is some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.

Here are some tips for honing your personal style through closet organization

The rise of the well dressed man

I plan to try to make these easy energy bars 

I'd like to add these cute pumps to my collection

Here are some spring beauty trends

On my next trip to DC, I plan to see this exhibit

I'd like to add some camo print to my spring wardrobe I can't decide if I want this pair of skinny jeans or this jacket

I love the smell of lavender, so it makes sense to try these Lavender and vanilla cupcakes

Hair regimen changes for spring and summer

Here are some free water color brushes I plan to experiment with soon

This weekend, try easing into Monday with a Sunday evening beauty ritual


Have a lovely weekend!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 25, 2013 at 4:41 PM , Anonymous Oh to Be a Muse said...

Am loving those polka dot shoes as well. And great natural hair spring tips too.

 
At March 25, 2013 at 10:38 PM , Anonymous Shenneth said...

Aren't they fab?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home