<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Denim + Teal

Monday, March 11, 2013

Denim + Teal

teal and denim 2
Jacket: Zara Girls section (similar)//Dress: Target (similar)//Necklace: Shoxie

Happy Monday!  Though I missed that hour we lost over the weekend, I'll gladly give up the hour for more sunlight in the evenings.  Daylight savings is definitely a win-win for a style blogger.  Spring (closely followed by fall) is my favorite season so I'm happy that it's nearly here.  This dress will easily transition to spring weather and the next time I wear it, I hope it's warm enough to go without a bulky winter coat . Despite the lack of heavy outerwear in these photos, a winter coat is still very much a necessity until spring weather decides to stick around.

teal and denim b and w
Enjoy this last stretch of winter and have a great week!

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At March 11, 2013 at 11:07 PM , Anonymous Alex said...

This dress is great! I was recently at Target and didn't purchase any clothing items, but I saw tons of things I liked!

 
At March 11, 2013 at 11:26 PM , Anonymous Maggie | 2ndhand Knowledge said...

Pretty dress. I really love the color. Your hair looks really cute too! :)


http://2ndhandknowledge.wordpress.com

 
At March 12, 2013 at 11:33 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

definitely a great transition dress - the subtle chevron is fab!

 
At March 13, 2013 at 6:15 PM , Anonymous Eli said...

Perfectly matching the background buildings! A fantastic dress on you

 
At March 13, 2013 at 8:32 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At March 13, 2013 at 8:32 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks!

 
At March 13, 2013 at 8:33 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady! I plan to get plenty of wear out of it this spring.

 
At March 13, 2013 at 8:33 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home