<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Birthday Wish List

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Birthday Wish List

So my birthday is coming up (any fellow Pisceans out there?) and I'm a year closer to 30 (yikes!).  I want to look chic as I approach the end of my twenties (don't we all?).  So here are a few things on my birthday wish list. 
Top Left
Top Right
Bottom Left
Bottom Right

Labels:

4 Comments:

At March 6, 2013 at 10:38 PM , Anonymous Mandi said...

Fellow Piscean checking in --just turned 29 on March 4th. I love all of those pieces especially the statement necklace!

 
At March 6, 2013 at 10:41 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

love the mint bag - hope this year is a great one!

 
At March 7, 2013 at 7:15 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Happy belated birthday lady!

 
At March 7, 2013 at 7:15 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thank you lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home