<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Winter Neon

Monday, February 18, 2013

Winter Neon

IMG_4392
Top: swapped; Scarf: Old Navy (similar); Skirt: Old Navy (similar)

Happy Monday!  I was inspired by the street style fashion that featured neon green from the recent New York Fashion Week to wear my own neon green piece over the weekend.  I normally think of neon as too summery to wear this deep into the winter, but it can be styled during the cold and warm weather months. I'm definitely enjoying shopping my closet during my brief shopping hiatus.

Did NYFW inspire any winter looks you plan to put together?

Untitled-1
Here's to an awesome week!   

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At February 18, 2013 at 9:44 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

winter neon is definitely something I do - it is just what you need to feel bright and fresh in this unrelenting cold.

 
At February 18, 2013 at 8:06 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

You are so right! When wearing bright neons, it's easier to "pretend" it's already spring : )

 
At February 18, 2013 at 9:06 PM , Anonymous Kimbercrafts said...

I love this! The neon skirt looks great paired with your fun floral scarf!

 
At February 21, 2013 at 10:51 PM , Anonymous Maggie said...

LOVE the neon skirt! I think neon is great for winter - it brightens things up a bit, including my mood! :)


I just found your blog, and your taste seems to be pretty similar to my own - I think you've got a new follower!


http://2ndhandknowledge.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home