<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Peachy + Black

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Peachy + Black


IMG_4373
T-neck: H&M; Skirt: H&M; Shoes: Go Jane

I've decided to go on a brief clothing shopping hiatus until my birthday next month, so I've been digging deep into my closet to get some inspiration.  I honestly need apartment furniture a little more than I need another skirt or top anyway....

Recently I "found" this rather summery skirt that works in the winter when layered with tights, a turtleneck (and a coat obviously).  Multi-season versatility will be pretty high on my priority list for any items I buy once my shopping hiatus is over.

Do you have a clothing item you wear in summer and winter?

Blush skirt now and later

Currently Reading: My Beloved World By Sonia Sotomayor
Currently Listing to: Lianne Le Havas Pandora station

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At February 6, 2013 at 7:27 PM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

I love this skirt! I'm still into longer lengths but need to get a few more in my wardrobe! I also love the summer look...can't wait until it warms up again : )

 
At February 7, 2013 at 10:26 AM , Anonymous amylshaughnessy said...

This is such a great way to wear a skirt in the summer and the winter. I love it!

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

 
At February 7, 2013 at 11:55 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

it's so easy to become obsessed with finding the next new thing that we forget about all the awesome stuff already in our closets!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home