<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: New to Me

Monday, February 11, 2013

New to Me

IMG_4377
Sweater: Francesca's Collections; Skirt: The Wardrobe Boutique; Shirt: Charlotte Russe; 
Boots: It's Vintage Darling: Necklace: H&M; Earrings: Ear Jeans

These days  some of my favorite purchases like this skirt (a pre-shopping hiatus buy) are not new, but they are "new to me".  I never tire of the feeling of finding something I really like in a thrift store or second hand shop.  Whether I buy something new or second hand, I still follow the shopping rule of my childhood: if you love it, and can afford it, you buy it. 

IMG_4380

Let's make this week a great one!

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At February 12, 2013 at 1:14 AM , Anonymous nathyness said...

What a great find! Question: How often do you go to thrift stores? Is browsing often the key to get lucky?

 
At February 12, 2013 at 3:17 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I love shopping second hand as well - you find unique things and the deals can not be beat! that skirt is adorable, i would have snapped it up too!

 
At February 13, 2013 at 11:29 AM , Anonymous Tavia said...

I love this look from head to toe! That skirt is fabulous. Oh I LOVE thrifting!


Tavia
www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

 
At February 13, 2013 at 10:37 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I go to thrift stores once or twice a month. I would think going thrifting regularly helps (I don't) but the best tip I have is to be patient so you can find those hidden gems.

 
At February 13, 2013 at 10:37 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At February 13, 2013 at 10:37 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks so much!

 
At February 14, 2013 at 12:25 AM , Anonymous nathyness said...

Yeah... I'm not the least bit patient. Lol.
I'll keep that in mind next time I try. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home