<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: February 1st

Friday, February 1, 2013

Links of the Week: February 1st



Happy Friday!  Here are some good reads to keep you occupied this weekend.

Love this advice on how to live an inspired life.

Have the winter wardrobe blues?  Here are some ideas on how to create a capsule wardrobe using ten items.

As a Spotify and Pandora lover, this article made me think about  how music sites affect the royalties of musical artists

I know many fashion lovers are also very knowledgeable about football, but I'm not one of them.  I typically watch for the commercials and half-time show.  If you are like me check out everything you need to know about the Super Bowl.

Here are some easy DIY beauty products to try over the weekend.

As I decorate my new apartment, I'm going to keep these feng shui tips in mind.

These are great tips on the power of investment habits.

Have a lovely weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home