<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Resolutions

Friday, January 4, 2013

Resolutions





Happy Friday!  For most of December, I had resolved not to write resolutions.  I love setting goals and writing resolutions, but it's sometimes hard to remember them throughout the year.  But then I got this book and was inspired again to plan out my year in detail.  I have many resolutions and goals for the year, but here are a few of them:

Remember my theme for the year: Make it Happen.  Setting goals is a great practice, but making them a reality is even better.

Shop second hand as much as possible.

Be intentional about supporting local and independent artists, designers and entrepreneurs.

Plan out non-essential purchases more carefully.

Make time for creative endeavors.

Make time for people, activities, and hobbies that are important to me.

Be more intentional about health and fitness.

Do you make New Year's resolutions or goals?  If so, what are they?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 4, 2013 at 10:39 PM , Anonymous Linda said...

I love your theme of Make It Happen. Happy New Year, Shen! I can't wait to see what you wear and create in 2013.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home