<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Black + Stripes

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Black + Stripes


IMG_4336
Shirt: Old Navy; Skirt: Urban Outfitters (similar); Shoes: GO Jane

As much as I love bright, poppy colors wearing black and white never gets old for me.  When I'm short on time, especially in the Winter, black and white is a simple, quick choice I go to time and time again.

IMG_4330



Previous looks with striped skirt: 12
striped skirt previously worn

 Happy Wednesday!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 24, 2013 at 10:13 AM , Anonymous Brynn said...

I adore this outfit! I keep seeing striped skirts but am not sure how they will look on me, or how many different ways I could style it. You've done a great job with yours. This all black/white look is seriously so striking - I love it!


theoriginalbrynn.blogspot.com

 
At January 24, 2013 at 11:13 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

Love this skirt! You know I'm a sucker for stripes :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home