<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Purple revisited

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Purple revisited

IMG_4251
Shirt: swapped; Skirt: Target (old); Booties: Target (similar); Necklace: F21; Jacket: Nordstrom (similar)

Hi friends! So it's been a while since my last post.  A hectic work schedule got in the way of my blogging (and blog reading) for a bit.  This outfit from the weekend is a reminiscent of my style circa 2010 when I was really into wearing the color purple.  I've ventured into wearing other colors in the spectrum, but purple is still a favorite.

IMG_4245
IMG_4249
Here's to a great second half of the week!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At November 14, 2012 at 10:06 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

You look great in purple! I love that coat too.

 
At November 14, 2012 at 3:06 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

well purple is a fab color, and i love the printed skirt!

 
At November 16, 2012 at 11:59 AM , Anonymous Oh to Be a Muse said...

I love the jacket. I think it's so cool that you remember that in 2010 you were all about purple. That is good detail!

 
At November 16, 2012 at 2:36 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks!

 
At November 16, 2012 at 2:36 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At November 16, 2012 at 2:37 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I have noticed that I go through color phases...that might just be a Shen Dove thing though : )

 
At November 16, 2012 at 11:22 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Saw these booties at Target the other day? Are they comfortable/can you stand in them a while? Love this pretty skirt!

 
At November 18, 2012 at 9:30 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I can definitely walk/stand in these shoes a while. I wore them all day getting on and off public transportation the day I wore this outfit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home