<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Black, White + Furry

Monday, November 26, 2012

Black, White + Furry

black white and furry
Vest: swapped; Shirt: H&M; Jeans: JBrand; Wedges: Target; Necklace: Shoxsie

Happy Monday! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I wore different variations of this outfit for most of the Thanksgiving weekend and I see it being in heavy rotation during the weekends for a while.  My current fashion motto for this season is: when in doubt, add a vest.  I think it's served me well so far.

If you have one, what's your current fashion motto?

black white and furry 2

Here's to a positive and productive week!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At November 27, 2012 at 12:08 AM , Anonymous nathyness said...

Oh so cute! I love the furry vest! Can't believe you swapped it. Was it an online or an in person swap?

And I hope we both have a positive and productive week. I'm about to enter finals week. Wish me luck!

 
At November 27, 2012 at 8:02 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

that vest looks so wonderfully COZY, so i think your new motto is working out quite well!

dash dot dotty

 
At November 27, 2012 at 10:20 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I do love the furry vest paired with stripes! it's such a cute mix.

 
At December 8, 2012 at 8:04 AM , Anonymous Shawna Walker said...

You look great fur-real! www.living-thesuite-life.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home