<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Swap Luck

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Swap Luck

cobalt and print 1
Skirt: Francesca's Collections; J. Crew Sweater: swapped; Shoes: Target

I've had "swap luck" lately and have gotten a few items at recent clothing swaps I've attended that I like including this sweater.  Some of my favorite clothing items collected over the past year have come from swaps.  Swapping obviously isn't a new concept, but I'm happy its gained popularity.  DC has an abundance of individual people and organizations that put on awesome swaps. I sure hope my "swap luck" continues.

  cobalt and print 2
Have a great day!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At September 20, 2012 at 12:04 PM , Anonymous Nathy said...

I want your skirt in my closet!
I joined the "market.swap.com" website but haven't had any luck. I'd love to go to an actual in-person event. I never find out about them.


Earnestyle | Enter my statement necklace giveaway! Open worldwide and ends September 26.

 
At September 20, 2012 at 2:36 PM , Anonymous Sarah said...

Sweater = great swap find. AND love the cobalt blue pleated skirt. Super cute!

 
At September 20, 2012 at 11:46 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

it is so cool there are actually organized swaps in your area. and that you got such a great piece! fabulous.

 
At September 21, 2012 at 10:45 AM , Anonymous Marie_McGrath said...

wao, you definitely ARE lucky since that sweater you swaped is bautiful! Also, your pleated skirt is just gorgeous. Loving the bright colors!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

 
At September 21, 2012 at 4:40 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady! If there isn't a swap in your area, maybe you can coordinate one with friends? I always thought that would be fun.

 
At September 21, 2012 at 4:40 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks!

 
At September 21, 2012 at 4:42 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady! I am grateful that lots of people in my city have embraced swapping.

 
At September 21, 2012 at 4:42 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home