<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Pencil it in

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pencil it in

IMG_4037_3
Top: Nordstrom (junior's dept.); Skirt: swapped; Heels: Zappos; Necklace: H&M

Happy Wednesday! I don't think that pale colors should only be worn in the summer, but I'm thinking about dying this pale pink skirt a color that would be more versatile than its current pale pink shade for the fall.  I really like the midi length of the skirt but am usually stumped on how to style it because of the color. I'm looking to the fall 2012 Pantone colors for inspiration.  I'll post the results once I've made up my mind. What color would you choose, a shade of green close to bright chartreuse perhaps?

IMG_4039_2
IMG_4038_1

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At September 7, 2012 at 2:30 PM , Anonymous Audrey said...

I love that skirt!!! I would never dye it. Maybe I'm not the best person to advice you on whether to dye it or not because I love pink!!! Pair it with purples, blues or shades of green. I think It'd also look good with red.
Nice weekend:)

xo

Audrey

http://inches2style.blogspot.com

 
At September 8, 2012 at 5:50 PM , Anonymous Nathy Isla said...

So happy I found you! I was searching for some leopard earrings I have from Francesca's Collections so I could link it in my new post, but I came across your blog instead!


I love this look. The necklace is so pretty, and looks perfect between your top's shoulder detail. I don't like wearing pale colors in the summer either, but I don't know about dying it. If you end up doing it, maybe you should show us how? Or maybe you already have; I wouldn't know since I'm new to your blog.


Greetings from Miami!


-Nathy
http://earnestyle.blogspot.com/

 
At September 8, 2012 at 7:59 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady! I'm not really into pale colors on myself as much as I like them on other people, but we'll see if I follow thru and dye it : )

Have an awesome weekend too!

 
At September 8, 2012 at 8:00 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks for visiting lady! I will definitely post an update if I dye my skirt.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home