<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: White, Stripes, and Faux Snakeskin

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

White, Stripes, and Faux Snakeskin

white and purple stripes 2
Dress (worn as skirt): The Limited (10 years old); Shirt: swapped; Heels: Target; Necklace: H&M

This Zara top is the items I picked up in the past few weeks at swaps and thrifting excursions.  I always manage to find great thrifted and swapped items during the summer.  I try to get at least a few wears out of this ten year old dress every season which I had no idea would last so long when I purchased it.

Because I love summer so much, it's hard to believe the season is almost over.  To be honest, I've been in a bit of denial about the season ending soon but it's hard to deny now that my fall magazines are starting to arrive in the mail...I have them neatly set aside until I'm ready to turn my eye to fall fashion.  I'll give it another week before I start looking (and thrift shopping) for fall wardrobe additions. 

Is anyone else trying to soak up as much summer as possible over the next few weeks?

white and purple stripes 3
White and purple stripes 1
Happy Wednesday!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At August 8, 2012 at 9:21 AM , Anonymous Natasha Fatah said...

Looking beautiful Shen!
xoxo
http://natashafatah.com

 
At August 8, 2012 at 10:18 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I'm in denial too. I started to have a bit of a break down already. How can it be August already?

Love your white and stripe mix (one of my faves!)

 
At August 8, 2012 at 10:52 AM , Anonymous 4jesusinmt said...

*sniff* *sniff* NOOOOO!!!!! I'm not ready for Summer to be over! waaaaaaa!!!
Seriously, Summer is too short in Montana!
Natasha
A  Modest Fashion Blog:www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com 

 
At August 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! This summer is flying by Lydia!  I'm so not ready for it to be over.

 
At August 8, 2012 at 9:16 PM , Anonymous Audrey @ Putting Me Together said...

Yessssss on summer.  I do not want it to end, especially because it starts kinda late here in San Diego.  Good news is that it probably won't end until the end of September haha.

 
At August 11, 2012 at 1:28 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Ohh love this top! I wish summer would stay, but without the humidity. It's been awful in New York... feels like I've been swimming through the air for the past two months!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home