<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Simply Striped

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Simply Striped

IMG_4047
Top: H&M; Skirt: UO; Shoes: Target; Clutch: purchased in the Bahamas; Earrings: H&M (old)

With fall right around the corner, I've not only been thinking about fall fashion, but also goal-setting for the remainder of the year.  I've been particularly focused on creating goals related to health.  I have a penchant for 30 day challenges, so after reading about a 30 day nutrition regime called the Whole30 from this lady, I plan on participating in the Whole30 for the month of September.  Items like grains, legumes, alcohol, dairy, and sugar are no-no's on the Whole30. 
 I have a serious weakness for carbs and sugar and would like to start the new season off with better nutrition habits.  Talking about this intention on the blog also adds a level of accountability that I wouldn't have if I just committed to doing the program without telling people. So if anyone else has a similar goal, let me know so I can cheer you on during the month!

But even if you aren't interested in the Whole30, what goals are you planning to set for the fall? 

IMG_4051
Happy Wednesday!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 22, 2012 at 3:04 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

without those things, i'm not really sure what is left to eat, but good luck.
love your striped skirt! now i want (another) one of those.

 
At August 24, 2012 at 10:14 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I will definitely be forced to be more creative in my food choices while doing the Whole30, especially for snacks. If I can do a 30 day clothing challenge (Kendi's 30 for 30), then I can certainly do a 30 day diet challenge.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home