<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Orange, Cognac and Leopard

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Orange, Cognac and Leopard

orange shirt and leopard shorts 1
Shirt: c/o Land's End Canvas; Shorts: Mod Cloth; Sandals: Target; Necklace: Eastern Market vendor;

Hi friends!  Hope those in the US had a great July 4th!

orange shirt and leopard shorts 2

This heat has me short on words today...Stay cool!

orange hirt and leopard shorts 3

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At July 8, 2012 at 4:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few
of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.
Also visit my web-site :: mega bikini

 
At July 8, 2012 at 12:38 PM , Anonymous Oh to Be a Muse said...

You're definitely staying cool in this look. Love the necklace.

 
At July 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM , Anonymous Tugba Seckin said...

Sooo sweet :) very nice blog. Cant believe I wasnt following you :)

 
At July 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I just love orange on you and the leopard shorts are awesome!

 
At July 16, 2012 at 8:59 PM , Anonymous Jess said...

I grew up being forced to wear outerwear from Lands End and I never liked it! (This was back in the day when starter jackets were much more popular and all I wanted was one of those...haha) I feel like I always forget that they really do have cute items!!  Love this outfit combination!

Jess - J's Style
fancypants514.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home