<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Jumpsuited

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Jumpsuited

IMG_3803
Jumpsuit: Target (exactly); Blazer: H&M; Wedges: Target; Earrings: Buffalo Exchange; 
Necklace: Target 

This jumpsuit is outside of my skirt/dress/jeans comfort zone but it's growing on me...
I don't feel like drastic changes in my style are necessary (or good for my budget), but gradual tweaks are sometimes fun.

What do you wear that's out of your regular fashion comfort zone?

jumper and white blazer
IMG_3802
/

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At June 14, 2012 at 9:47 PM , Anonymous Laniza said...

I can dig it.  Although I'm short waisted, I've been doing the same thing (trying out drop waist items, etc).

 
At June 18, 2012 at 4:28 AM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

You look like you should be in a rooftop club in Miami, and I mean that in the best possible way. White was definitely the way to go!

 
At June 18, 2012 at 2:20 PM , Anonymous Tee Mac said...

Loving this jumpsuit!  Very very cute!

 
At June 18, 2012 at 2:20 PM , Anonymous Jupe_Cambria said...

Been looking for a cute jumpsuit lately...and love the 80s vibe this one has!  Really cute on you, you can definitely work it!

<3 Cambriajupefashion.blogspot.com

 
At June 21, 2012 at 1:06 PM , Anonymous TomJTaylor said...

http://goo.gl/ysdRV

 
At June 24, 2012 at 10:16 AM , Anonymous Mai Musings said...

I love the print! I was trying to wear more blazers (boyfriend) but it's just not me. I feel like I'm swimming in them.

 
At June 27, 2012 at 9:10 AM , Anonymous Reiko (GFS) said...

I saw that jumpsyuit at Target! It never occurred to wear a blazer over it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home