<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Blush and Denim

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blush and Denim

IMG_3854
Top: Charlotte Russe; Skirt: UO; Necklace: H&M; Earrings: 
H&M; Shoes: Loft; Clutch: It's Vintage Darling

Though it's a favorite, I always struggle with figuring out how to style this skirt.  Since I just featured Allie of Wardrobe Oxygen it's appropriate that my outfit is somewhat Allie-inspired with my blush colored skirt.
IMG_3849
blush skirt and denim shirt 3
 
I think others will agree that reading blogs, living in areas with stylish people, and perusing websites like Pinterest make using inspiration to put your own spin on personal style easier that it's ever been before.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At June 27, 2012 at 8:03 AM , Anonymous Natasha Fatah said...

LOVE your pretty skirt!
xoxo
N

 
At June 27, 2012 at 9:59 AM , Anonymous SettleDownErma said...

Blogs, Pinterest, and Magazines are the fashionista's best friend! Mix and remix. I love how you styled this outfit. Is this something that you are able to wear to work? Working in education, I find I can't always push the envelope as much as I would like. Guess that's what the weekends are for!

 
At June 27, 2012 at 10:07 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

ohhhh i love that skirt too!
i know it's hard to style these very dressy chiffon full skirts for everyday life, but you totally look fabulous.

 
At June 27, 2012 at 1:01 PM , Anonymous Jupe_Cambria said...

Oooooh great combination...I like the heavier and more casual denim with the lighter and more dressy blush skirt.  Really, REALLY darling shoes too, I want them!
<3 Cambriajupefashion.blogspot.com

 
At June 27, 2012 at 5:51 PM , Anonymous Audrey @ Putting Me Together said...

Beautiful!

 
At June 27, 2012 at 6:14 PM , Anonymous Jenn from spicedbeauty.com said...

cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home