<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Printed and Tropical

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Printed and Tropical

IMG_3752desat
Blazer: H&M (old); Floral Jeans: thrifted (similar); Tank: F21 (old); Clutch: Loft (old); 
Necklace: thrifted; Bracelets/Ring: H&M
Though I wear jeans regularly, I don't really consider myself to be a "denim person." I'd much rather  wear a skirt or dress than jeans.  I had my fill of wearing jeans daily in college.  For this reason, it took me a while to embrace colored jeans and I'm just starting to come around to liking printed jeans.  But I couldn't resist these Ralph Lauren floral jeans I found in a thrift store during the winter. These jeans were probably meant to be cropped jeans on a taller lady, but they fit me perfectly as regular length jeans.  The jeans have a higher waist-line and are more generously cut than I prefer my jeans to be, but it's fun to indulge in a trend without busting the budget.  These jeans have a tropical feel to them which is appropriate because I'd love to be in a tropical locale on vacation right now. But until I make that a reality, it's fun to look down at my colorful pants. 
IMG_3755_desat

Who else excited that the weekend is almost here?

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At May 3, 2012 at 12:05 PM , Anonymous Jupe_Cambria said...

Oh my stars, incredible floral pants! Love the bright colours and relaxed fit, they are so gorgeous.

<3  Cambriajupefashion.blogspot.com

 
At May 3, 2012 at 12:17 PM , Anonymous Natasha Fatah said...

Loving those pants girl!! :)
xoxo
http://natashafatah.com

 
At May 3, 2012 at 10:33 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At May 4, 2012 at 2:43 PM , Anonymous nancy @ adore to adorn said...

cute look. the floral pants are great!
xo,
nancy

 
At May 7, 2012 at 6:49 PM , Anonymous Oh to Be a Muse said...

Look at you rocking those printed pants! I could never pull this off. You look really great.

 
At May 9, 2012 at 11:48 PM , Anonymous GFS said...

Me likey those pants!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home