<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Feeling Pink

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Feeling Pink

IMG_3747
Blazer: Swapped; Skirt: F21; Shoes: Zappos; Clutch/Watch: Francesca's; 
Necklace: Target; Top: F21 (old)
 
I guess I'm feeling the color pink these days.  I found this pink blazer at a clothing swap recently and spray painted some well worn heels pink to give them a different look.

What color are you feeling these days?
pink and yellow resized
Hope your week is going well!

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At May 9, 2012 at 10:12 PM , Anonymous Natasha Fatah said...

Love your bright outfit. I am totally feeling orange/tangerine/coral with navy. Honestly that combo really looks great together. :)

xoxo
http://natashafatah.com

 
At May 9, 2012 at 11:43 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

you look amazing in theses neons, and your leopard pumps are perfection.

 
At May 10, 2012 at 5:32 PM , Anonymous Kianga Mungai said...

adorable. never thought of putting pink and yellow together. and the touch of nude/leopard...luv it!

 
At May 12, 2012 at 9:01 AM , Anonymous Linda said...

A pink blazer is on my thrift store wishlist. You look fabulous in hot pink.

I've been meaning to ask you, Where do you live in DC? I grew up in VA. Most of my Dad's family lives in Philly.

 
At May 13, 2012 at 5:05 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady! I live in the city "on the hill."

 
At May 13, 2012 at 5:05 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At May 18, 2012 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this color combo!! The leopard pumps are the perfect touch.

 
At May 18, 2012 at 5:09 PM , Anonymous Jessica said...

Fabulous!

 
At May 18, 2012 at 6:40 PM , Anonymous fashionforgiants said...

You look so beautiful in pink and I love it with the yellow skirt!

 
At May 19, 2012 at 10:31 AM , Anonymous Samantha said...

You look lovely in that outfit! I love the mix of neons without going too overboard, so awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home