<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Color Jolt

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Color Jolt


cobalt dress and white blazer 2
Blazer: H&M (old, similar); Dress: F21; Sandals: Loft (similar); Necklace: ?; Earrings: swapped

For the past two weeks I've given up caffeine (for a 30 day personal challenge), so I rely on my clothes to give me a colorful jolt instead of reaching for a Starbucks brew for a caffeine jolt.  I miss coffee though I could live without it indefinitely, but I would never take a hiatus from wearing colorful clothes.

 cobalt dress and white blazer 1 cobalt dress and white blazer 2
Hope your week is going well!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At May 24, 2012 at 8:33 AM , Anonymous Natasha Fatah said...

That crisp white blazer is so nice. Perfect for the summer!
xoxo
http://natashafatah.com

 
At May 24, 2012 at 10:05 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

while i'm not certain i'd ever want to give either up, i'm glad i still get to enjoy your colorful looks!

 
At May 24, 2012 at 11:32 AM , Anonymous kiesh said...

Pretty!

 
At May 26, 2012 at 12:49 AM , Anonymous jenn from spicedbeauty.com said...

pretty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home