<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Tweed Blazer Take Three

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tweed Blazer Take Three

IMG_3635
Blazer: F21; Jeans: F21: Top: c/o Land's End Canvas; Shoes: Ninewest. Necklace: Target

Hi friends! This is the third and final remix of my tweed blazer before I pack it up until next winter.  The blazer was previously worn in this post and this post.  I wanted to give the blazer more of a springy feel, so I wore it with mustard yellow jeans, an orange top, and the necklace that I've been wearing nearly every day lately.  I'm not really inspired by any of my winter clothing right now, so it's a good thing that spring is nearly here! 

outfit 3-17-12
IMG_3633
Have a lovely weekend!

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At March 17, 2012 at 4:29 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

i'm all excited for spring clothes too!  this color palette looks gorgeous with tweed though!  

happy weekend, lady!

 
At March 17, 2012 at 10:17 PM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

great outfit! the structure of that jacket is amazing, and i love the color of your pants!

 
At March 18, 2012 at 7:03 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

ok I was already convinced that this tweed jacket was super chic, and now I definitely need to find one to put in my closet

Shasie of Live Life in Style

 
At March 19, 2012 at 12:33 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

Glad you got some good use out of the jacket, it does look great paired with these colors.
Must be so wonderful to pack away all the winter stuff!
 

 
At March 20, 2012 at 1:29 AM , Anonymous Audrey @ Putting Me Together said...

Always looking so chic.  :)  Great color combo.

Audrey
www.puttingmetogether.com

 
At March 20, 2012 at 3:09 PM , Anonymous Jupe_Cambria said...

I was just starting to feel uninspired with my winter clothing...and then freak March summer weather hit MN! So happy to be stepping into some of mysummer skirts, pants, and dresses now :)

This is my fav remix...the colour combination here is PERFECTION, such pretty golden/russety hues.  Really love shoes too.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

 
At March 20, 2012 at 9:56 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

You've remixed this blazer awesomely all three times, but this one is definitely my favorite. The colors are wonderful together. I want to steal this outfit out of your closet! 

 
At March 20, 2012 at 11:49 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks so much!

 
At March 20, 2012 at 11:50 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At March 20, 2012 at 11:50 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home