<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Tweed Blazer Take One

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tweed Blazer Take One

IMG_3640
Blazer: F21 (similar); Skirt: Nordstrom (junior's dept); Boots: It's Vintage Darling; Necklace: Target
3-1-12 outfit
This tweed blazer is one of those items that has gotten very little attention this season, so I think I'll wear it a few more ways before the weather warms up. I'm happy about the fact that dark florals and tweeds will be a distant memory very soon when spring arrives!

IMG_3637
Here's to a positive and productive week! 


Currently reading: Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk

Labels:

7 Comments:

At March 6, 2012 at 8:37 AM , Anonymous Dre Davis said...

The floral print skirt pairs so well with the tweed blazer!  Cute look! =)

 
At March 6, 2012 at 8:56 AM , Anonymous Kenesha Williams said...

LOVE THIS!  You have majorly inspired because this morning I almost gave away a blazer just like this & then I thought, nope I know I can rock it!  I will be doing a copy of this outfit!  Maybe I'll post a pic and show it to you!

 
At March 6, 2012 at 9:24 AM , Anonymous Natasha Fatah said...

Love this Shen! You look country and city chic - very cute. Also, yes, I would encourage you to ask a couple of friends to help you out with pics. I think you'll enjoy what you guys come up with. There is a certain amount of stress that come with that, but the results are worth it.

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

 
At March 6, 2012 at 10:56 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!  Please share your outfit! I'd love to see it.

 
At March 6, 2012 at 10:57 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At March 7, 2012 at 9:07 AM , Anonymous ClosetConfections said...

i'm also longing for spring fashion, but this outfit is darling.  i especially love those boots!

 
At March 8, 2012 at 3:56 PM , Anonymous Z! said...

I love that blazer! I mean, I love all blazers, but this one especially! I've never seen anyone style one by wearing a thick belt over it - might have to try that idea. Cute outfit! :]]]

-Z
zplustheworld.tumblr.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home