<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Cobalt and Hot Pink

Monday, March 26, 2012

Cobalt and Hot Pink

IMG_3660
Top: purchased w/giftcard c/o Burlington Coat Factory; Jeans: H&M (similar); Shoes: Zappos (similar); 
Clutch: in giftbag from Winter 2012 IFB Conference; Jewelry: Target & F21

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a lovely weekend! 
After having to make a recent trip to the chiropractor to get adjusted, I've decided that I have to lighten my load literally and definitely plan to reach for clutches and smaller bags rather than my usual heavy shoulder bags for a while. 
outfit 3-22-12
I'll have to take a note from Dotty and Allie's clutch packing techniques. Packing lighter will also force me to be more strategic about my shoe choices because my usual bag almost always includes an extra pair of shoes.
IMG_3656
Here's to a positive and productive week!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At March 26, 2012 at 8:13 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

I think it's pretty normal to have to get readjusted at the chiropractor. In fact I hear that it's good to go every month just to get realigned. I've never actually been, but I hear you feel much better afterwards, haha!

This is such a great top! I've really been into loose fitting tops and the print is great!

 
At March 26, 2012 at 10:26 AM , Anonymous Natasha Fatah said...

Great, great look Shen! One of my favourites!

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

 
At March 26, 2012 at 3:30 PM , Anonymous fashionforgiants said...

Oh, this is just great.  Love the leopard shoes and the hot pink clutch and the blouse.  All of it.  Brilliant.

 
At March 26, 2012 at 6:47 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

it's funny that i get so used to lugging around a GIANT bag when really all i need can fit in a tiny clutch!  and the hot pinkness of yours is so FUN!

 
At March 27, 2012 at 10:24 AM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I carry around way to many heavy things, too, but when work makes you lug around a computer... not much you can do. I've been using my clutch as a computer case!

 
At March 27, 2012 at 12:26 PM , Anonymous Jupe_Cambria said...

Girl you look snazzy!!!  Love that envelope clutch, it's absolutely daring and darling  :)

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home