<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Windblown

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Windblown

IMG_3499
Blazer: H&M; Skirt: thrifted: Belt: Nordstrom's (Junior's section)

As a teen,  I'd carefully coordinate my earrings and shoes to my outfits...these earrings are a hold-over from that time period. I literally paid a $1 for them, so I'd say they were worth the "investment."

I know orange (specifically Tangerine Tango) is one of the colors chosen for the upcoming spring season by Panetone, but honestly, I'd be wearing it even if it weren't.  Orange is just one of those colors I'll continue to reach for whether it's trendy or not.
IMG_3497
It was a tad windy when I wore this outfit a several days ago 
hence the slightly wind blown hair...


Currently reading: Half of a Yellow Sun from my Winter Reading List

Labels:

6 Comments:

At February 2, 2012 at 10:14 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

that is such a cute blazer, and I'm totally on board with orange this year!

 
At February 2, 2012 at 11:23 AM , Anonymous Melissa said...

I love the belted jacket!

 
At February 2, 2012 at 11:58 AM , Anonymous Jupe_Cambria said...

Love the pattern on that skirt...and the way you've belted the blazer over.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

 
At February 2, 2012 at 3:16 PM , Anonymous Natasha Fatah said...

Nicely put together Shen!

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

 
At February 2, 2012 at 3:29 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I adore this color on you. I really want some tangerine things for spring, but I think I'll be starting with lipstick and nail polish before jumping into clothing. 

 
At February 5, 2012 at 11:59 AM , Anonymous Oh to Be a Muse said...

i think your skirt looks really nice and orange works on you. great deal on those earrings!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home