<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Pink and Red

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pink and Red

IMG_3619
Blazer: H&M (old); Shirt: Old Navy; Skirt: UO; Boots: It's Vintage Darling; 
Necklace: Clyde's Rebirth

IMG_3623
Some days it's fun to dress a little festively. IMG_3620
Pink + Red | Everybody, Everywear

Happy Valentine's Day!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At February 14, 2012 at 1:53 PM , Anonymous Natasha Fatah said...

Looking so cute hon! I sported red and pink today too! Have a look:  http://natashafatah.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentines-red-and-hearts.html

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

 
At February 14, 2012 at 5:19 PM , Anonymous Janet Ross said...

Great outfit!  I have a skirt almost exactly like yours, but I chickened out on wearing it today.  It's a coral color.  All the tops I had were a little too close in color to it.  I like the contrast in your outfit -- it inspires me.

 
At February 14, 2012 at 9:51 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Um, these boots are amazing. I like the pink and red and white! So many people (me too) went with black. I wore a pink skirt today, but no photos because my lens is having major problems :( 

 
At February 15, 2012 at 10:23 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

yay!  festive color-blocking!  the white jacket adds such class too!

 
At February 16, 2012 at 5:30 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At February 16, 2012 at 5:31 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!  Hope your lens gets fixed soon!

 
At February 22, 2012 at 10:40 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

I love the combination of pink & red! Simply fabulous!


Shasie of Live
Life in Style



 

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home