<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Black and Gold

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Black and Gold

IMG_3565
Turtleneck: H&M (similar); Skirt: Gap; Necklace: F21; Shoes: Nine West; Leopard Printed Coat: Fred Flare

black and gold
My kitten has some sort of radar and often manages to tamper with something when I am rushing out the door.   This time around my outfit was almost a casualty.  I was sitting down to work on something on my laptop before heading to work the other day and she pounced on this skirt with wet paws from dipping her feet in her water bowl...thankfully the paw prints weren't visible when they dried. Normally she's a pretty enjoyable pet, but hopefully she's mellow out as she gets older.  I'm happy the skirt didn't end up in the laundry basket because choosing another would have made me late for work!
 IMG_3562
Happy hump day!

Labels:

13 Comments:

At February 8, 2012 at 8:31 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

Close call with the kitten! My lanta.
I know I say this EVERY Time your year this skirt but i totally regret not purchasing it!! Ahhh.

 
At February 8, 2012 at 10:17 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Aww if I come across a similar skirt, I'll send you a link!

 
At February 8, 2012 at 10:29 AM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Oh I love this! The silhouette on you is incredible and the colors together are gorgeous. The necklace is the perfect addition!

 
At February 8, 2012 at 1:27 PM , Anonymous Z! said...

I love the mustard (gold? mustard? hard to tell) and black color combo - always flattering! A great way to look on a Wednesday.

if you have a chance, check out my blog!
zplustheworld.tumblr.com

 
At February 8, 2012 at 2:03 PM , Anonymous Natasha Fatah said...

Great outfit Shen. How old is your kitten? We just got Basil in the Fall, he's about 8 months old now, and a full grown cat. He still acts up from time to time but as he got older, he really did mellow out.

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

 
At February 8, 2012 at 5:02 PM , Anonymous Fajr said...

Love this outfit and that jacket meow! 

 
At February 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM , Anonymous Virgnie's Cinema said...

Black and gold is right! 
















Virginie

 
At February 9, 2012 at 10:40 AM , Anonymous Jupe_Cambria said...

Gorgeous skirt, it's a really pretty shade of gold that I've rarely seen for clothing.  Makes a great stand-alone statement piece for the outfit--but with that leopard coat, you look like a glamourous vintage movie star!!!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

 
At February 12, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Anonymous dotty said...

the leopard coat is just PERFECT with this outfit!

 
At February 12, 2012 at 8:27 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks so much lady!

 
At February 12, 2012 at 8:27 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks!

 
At February 13, 2012 at 1:32 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

oh no, your kitty sounds like a mischievous one!
glad the outfit survived, because I love it!

 
At February 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM , Anonymous Natasha Atkerson said...

This is the first time I've been to your blog (I'll be following!) and I had to tell you that I have that same skirt!! I wore it awhile back: http://natashaatkerson.blogspot.com/2011/10/what-i-wear-1940s-hat-and-mustard.html
I like how you paired the skirt with, and without, the fur coat! I want a fur coat, I'm just not sure I'm brave enough to wear one-it's a major statement piece!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com PS: I found your blog through Natasha Fatah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home