<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Lady in Red (and White)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lady in Red (and White)

IMG_3459
Shirt: H&M; Pants: thrifted (similar); Shoes: Zappos; Jewelry: H&M; 
Coat: Land's End; Bag: F21 (old); Watch: Francesca's Collections

I've had these pants since the summer and don't really know why this is the first time they have made an appearance on my blog. I think to make up for this neglect, a remix is in order, so I'll style them in a different way next week. 

outfit 1-10-12
IMG_3460
IMG_3458


Have a great day!

Labels:

11 Comments:

At January 11, 2012 at 10:08 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

those pants are fantastic, I can't wait to see more of them! Love the leopard pumps too!

 
At January 11, 2012 at 4:45 PM , Anonymous Janet Ross said...

Nice outfit -- I like the necklace. 

 
At January 11, 2012 at 7:06 PM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

Those pants are great! the shape and the color!

 
At January 12, 2012 at 8:28 PM , Anonymous bluecollarkyla said...

I LOVE the eclectic funky vibe of this outfit!

 
At January 12, 2012 at 9:36 PM , Anonymous Liz - So Much to Smile About said...

The red pants are perfect! I MUST find some so I can put something together like this!

 
At January 12, 2012 at 9:36 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Ohh these pants! I love them! A remix is most definitely in order!

 
At January 15, 2012 at 1:45 AM , Anonymous Satinandsalt said...

Hey Shen Dove! I saw your feature on Gracey's blog and decided to check you out! I really like these red pants! And your bold necklace! I hate when I buy clothes and they sit unworn in my closet... glad you brought this garment out to share! Maybe you can check me out sometime too!

-Nico

www.SatinAndSalt.com

 
At January 15, 2012 at 7:49 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

thanks lady!

 
At January 15, 2012 at 7:50 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!  I'll definitely check out your blog!

 
At January 19, 2012 at 2:41 PM , Anonymous StyleLust said...

Couldn't leave without telling you that I love this look!

xo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com

 
At January 26, 2012 at 12:53 AM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

This is another outfit I will attempt with my red pants. I love the simple white shirt and funky accessories you chose. Very cute outfit! 

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home