<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Cobalt and faux fur

Monday, January 30, 2012

Cobalt and faux fur

IMG_3518
Vest: swapped: T-neck: Old Navy; Jeans: H&M; Boots: Go Jane: Earrings: H&M

IMG_3522

I don't wear turtlenecks as often as I used to, but they still come in handy even
during the mild winter weather we've had in DC.  
IMG_3526
I'm short on words at the moment, so...here's to a positive and productive week!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At January 31, 2012 at 11:20 AM , Anonymous Jupe_Cambria said...

JEALOUS I've been dying for cobalt pants.  Love them with the faux fur, way to capitalize on two trends at once.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

 
At January 31, 2012 at 2:52 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

You look stunning!!! The cobalt skinnies are fantastic on you and the vest is perfect. I love this!

 
At January 31, 2012 at 4:23 PM , Anonymous Natasha Fatah said...

You know I'm crazy about my fur vest, and I love the way you've styled yours. Cute as always!

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

 
At February 2, 2012 at 9:15 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks so much lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home