<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Pink cheer

Friday, December 16, 2011

Pink cheer

IMG_3397

IMG_3395
Blazer: Loft (similar); Shirt: Banana Republic; Pants: H&M; Shoes: Nine West; Necklace and Earrings: 
H&M;  Watch: Francesca's Collections; Glasses: UO

Happy Friday friends! Just looking at these bright pants makes me feel more cheerful!  These pants would probably be cropped on a taller lady.  Sometimes being short comes in handy : )

IMG_3401 
Have a lovely weekend!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At December 16, 2011 at 4:24 PM , Anonymous Janet said...

We were almost twins today, except I wore a hot pink skirt instead of pants. I forgot a necklace, though. 

 
At December 16, 2011 at 8:11 PM , Anonymous Tee Mac said...

You look great in this fit.  The hot pink is FAB!

~Tavia
www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

 
At December 17, 2011 at 6:53 PM , Anonymous Natasha Fatah said...

Looking great Shen! I keep seeing this necklace at H&M and want to buy it but I don't. I think seeing it on you has pushed me over the edge. I'm getting it next time! :)

www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

 
At December 17, 2011 at 9:18 PM , Anonymous Shawna Walker said...

You look great in them and I love the hair!

 
At December 19, 2011 at 12:00 PM , Anonymous Liz - So Much to Smile About said...

The pink pants are perfect!! I love the look of bright colored pants - need to find a pair for myself!

 
At December 19, 2011 at 5:55 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At December 19, 2011 at 5:56 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks!  H&M  possibly might still have them, I got them earlier this month.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home